Executive - Supply Chain Jobs in Karachi, Pakistan
MBA - SCM
Jan 12, 2017
Feb 12, 2017
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
- Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
- Source for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers (local and overseas).
- Where required visits to the clearing agent and vendors needs to be made to ensure smooth execution of the relevant process.
- Adherence to set KPIs.
- After clearance of HRC other imports item timely coordination and follow-up with all stake holder for on time delivery of material.
- Any other job as and when assigned by the supervisor.
Original jobs : http://feeds.mustakbil.com/~r/Jobs/Pakistan/~3/uD18-QBoDiI/
© Copyright : Everything.PK