We have immediate openings for SFDC developer.
SalesForce.com Developer experienced in developing enterprise web-based solutions in SFDC and other cloud technologies. Responsibilities include technical design, development, code review, and testing. Proficient with full life cycle development methodologies (Agile/Scrum).
- Able to develop interface to other ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Informatics, BODS, etc
- Participate in daily planning and development meetings in an iterative development environment.
- Should have prior client interaction preferably.
- Need to interact with client for collecting requirements and resolving issues.
- Research and identify new ways to utilize the rapidly maturing SFDC platform.
- Assist with Administrative duties of our SFDC implementations for our employees to include: create/delete profiles, grant permissions, manage and administer SFDC access and configurations across multiple platforms.
- Research and keep up to date with the latest CLOUD based solutions for Enterprise wide computing needs.
- Communicate with other infrastructure and technology specialists to streamline business processing workflows, integrating them into the SFDC functionality base.
Experience designing coding implementing APEX code,Triggers,Classes Components etc Visual force components and SOQLstatements
Experience designing and implementing new Sales force objects workflow rules custom layouts and other standard Sales force customizations.
EXP with technologies supporting SaaS application.
Should have 2 - 3 years of work experience in Salesforce.com Projects or part of atleast 2 end to end Salesforce.com implementation project
- 2-3 years of work experience in creating custom user interfaces with Visual force, developing custom business logic in APEX, understanding and using schema builder in sfdc to relate objects, writing test classes and other standard Salesforce.com configurations
- Should have expertise in Salesofrce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Apex Programming and Force.com Capabilities
- Might have been primary owner for Data Migration, Web Services and Integration activity at least in one end to end implementation project.
- Should have great exposure in general CRM functionalities
- Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
Original jobs : http://feeds.mustakbil.com/~r/Jobs/Pakistan/~3/ccnmPoaqgXc/